GANGA Roofing, wall cladding, tile, corrugation and accessories are manufactured from the finest high quality raw material coils of PPGI (Pre Painted Galvanized Iron), PPGL (Pre Painted Galvalume) and NCGL (Non Colour Galvalume).
The recommended roof fitting method is as shown below
Ganga Mandarin Roofing Fixing Details
- Purlin should come under every alternate tile
- Each and every end lap should be on top of the purlin.
- During overlap anti - capillary groove side to be placed on the bottom
- Precede the sheet lying towards right starting from left.
- At eave purlin there should be fasteners in every tile.
- At the intermediate purlin every other tile should have fasteners.
- Use SDS Screws for fixing the sheet.
- Use torque adjustable screw gun for fixing screen.
- Do not overtighten the fastners, set correct torque before drilling.
- Always store sheet horizontally in stacks, with timber baton.
- Cover the sheet stored in the open with polythene or tarpaulin with a plenty for ventitlation.
- Building slope should be minimum 20 degrees
- Mastic Butyl sealant tape to be used between the sheet overlap for better water leakage arrest